The format for X-C Schooling is as follows:
Between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, schooling of individual fences will be allowed. Beginner Novice and Novice will have use of the courses 8:00 am to 12:00 noon; Novice and Training will have use of the courses 12:00 noon to 2:30 pm; Training and Preliminary will have use of the courses from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm. You WILL adhere to these time frames - NO Exceptions!!
- Entries: $50.00. Draw checks to VHT & Mail entries to: Ross', 1350 Decatur Rd. Fairfield, VA 24435.
- Pre-entries cut down on pre-start work, post entries welcome.
- Protective headgear must be worn when mounted, including instructors. Medical armbands must be worn, may be purchased upon arrival. When jumping, protective headgear, with harness secured, meeting standards imposed by current U.S. Equestrian Rules for Eventing must be worn by all who ride. All riders participating in any Cross-Country activity at the Virginia Horse Center must wear a Body protecting vest meeting current standards.
- All riding must be supervised by a parent or coach of legal age and so stated on entry form.
- Release forms: All riders and Instructors participating in the program must sign the VHT Release form, made available on line through the link above or upon arrival.
- All participants in the schooling will be issued a pinny -you will not be allowed on the course without one. You must also be appropriately dressed in boots, breeches and ASTM Headgear, a Body Protecting vest, and a Current Medical Armband.
All Dogs must be on leash. No Motorize wheels allowed on course
Draw Checks to VHT. and send VHT, 1350 Decatur Rd, Fairfield, Va 24435
May send entry form thru e-mail but must use Pay Pal payments available on website.
Entries will not be accepted without Payment
Mail entries to: Ross', 1350 Decatur Rd. Fairfield, VA 24435